Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nothing speaks

I'm in a place where nothing I read, or hear, speaks to me. Nothing.. Isolated, alone. Everything is still.. No breeze.. No still small voice.. Just silence and stillness. I'll just sit here and wait for something, anything to spark around me, to let me know that I still matter.. What I think or feel still matters.
Honestly it really doesn't matter to me whether it happens or not. I can be here, and live here. Even if it is all by myself. After all I've been here before.. It's funny when I think about it, because, if this is a trick and Satan is just trying to mess with me, then he's wasting his energy, because like I said, I've been here before.
If it's God trying to stretch my faith, then I guess He thinks it's worth it, for the journey, He's fixing to take me on. Which for me I guess is all a matter of trust and reliance on His will for me.

No comments: