Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ever been??

I don't like my job. I could care less about the company I work for. I could care less about where the company is going and what new things that are happening.. When they obviously could care less about me. I'm just interested in making it to 5 p.m without breaking a sweat and not losing my sanity in the process. The company filing for bankruptcy and then coming out of it hasn't done much to fatten my wallet. In fact it has actually thinned my wallet. Since I had to lose 7 days of pay , plus have my pay lowered .60 per hour two years ago. I have gotten however more gray hairs.. The only thing it does do which is the only things I'm grateful for in having the job is that it allows me to make my house payment and provide insurance for me and my Husband. Which I guess that should be all that matters and I should just shut up and be grateful that it does at least do that. That's what most people would tell me.

No comments: