Sunday, May 10, 2009

I hope I can remember this

I wish sometimes I could have a recorder with me all the time to remind me of the "light-bulb" moments that I have. I think I need to start journaling again, so I will have some way of recalling things that the Holy Spirit shows me.

I was watching Melissa Scott and she was teaching on Eph 4:1-7. It was a simple thing but as you and I both know the simple things that are shown to us are sometimes HUGE.

The first thing was 4:1 the word worthy , which if you look it up in Strongs it actual is suppose to read worthily. Which says volumes. Which to me means you ain't gotta walk or be or live perfect. You just have to be willing to walk worthily.

Another thing is we ( by we I mean I) pray like we think God has absolutely no idea what's going on with us. Yes he wants us to pray about things, but I'm realizing that He wants us to pray to submit the situation to Him. I'm beginning to realize that we're here to be a help to each other, but especially to people that don't know God. If we do that, then he'll take care of our essential needs. I'm also beginning to believe that most of our prayers need to be either thanksgiving type prayers, or submission to His will type prayers.

What do you think about that??

No comments: